SUPERIOR QUALITY AND OUTSTANDING CUSTOMER SERVICE
We are ready, willing, and able to give you the best products, the best service, and the best prices, all according to the Golden Rule.
We 100% guarantee your satisfaction with our
products, service, and pricing.
Mednovus, Inc. is working closely with Dr. Emanuel Kanal, the lead author of the ACR MR Safety Guidance Documents, for needs assessment, practical clinical implementation requirements, and formal testing.
On Dr. Kanal's recommendation, SAFESCAN TARGET SCANNERS have been purchased for all the facilities (29 and counting) of the University of Pittsburgh Medical Center (UPMC) in the greater Pittsburgh area. This is from Dr. Kanal:
I am most pleased with the sensitivity, portability, performance, and affordability of the SAFESCAN TARGET SCANNER handheld ferromagnetic detector and will continue to use it as an integral part of my patient safety screening.
| Emanuel Kanal, MD, FACR, FISMRM
Professor of Radiology and Neuroradiology
University of Pittsburgh Medical Center
We invite you to contact PROSCAN to learn what they have to say about SAFESCAN, and why they chose to deploy SAFESCAN ferromagnetic screening tools throughout their entire enterprise (20+ facilities).
| Judith Turner, Vice President
PROSCAN Reading Services
Direct: (513) 229-7115
Here are typical comments about the SAFESCAN TARGET SCANNER™:
- I will give the SAFESCAN TARGET SCANNER the rave reviews it deserves. (Prominent West Coast University Children's Hospital)
- The TARGET SCANNER is worth its weight in gold; we use it on every single patient. (Major New York City Teaching Hospital)
- We received our scanner - and we love it! (Regional Medical Center, Alaska)
- We are delighted with the performance of the SAFESCAN TARGET SCANNER and with Mednovus. (US Government Research Hospital)
- It was very nice speaking with you as you provided all the information needed to discuss with my Safety Committee. Thank you for taking the time to educate me about the SAFESCAN TARGET SCANNER. (Pennsylvania Hospital, now with 7 TARGET SCANNERS)
- We cannot do without our TARGET SCANNERS. We have 4 you know. :) (Southeastern Hospital)
- I have been able to use your hand-held TARGET SCANNER before and liked it very much. I have now changed places of employment and would very much like to purchase a TARGET SCANNER for my new facility. (US Government VA Medical Center)
- The quality of the SAFESCAN TARGET SCANNER and the service are both excellent. (Midwest University Health System)
- The SAFESCAN TARGET SCANNER has been a big hit for the first week. As our efforts continue to provide the safest care possible, the TARGET SCANNER has already complemented our efforts. Our directive as of now is to acquire these for all of our Indiana location magnets. (Major Catholic Healthcare Organization - 16 more ordered)
- Thanks for the GREAT customer service! (Healthcare organization throughout Georgia)
- It is a pleasure working with you, and every representative of Mednovus! (Regional Healthcare Organization, Indiana)
- We received the TARGET SCANNERS. They are installed and working great! (Midwest Hospital System)
SAFESCAN PILLAR SYSTEMS:
- Your SAFESCAN Pillars exceeded our expectations and outperformed the other detectors that we tested. I also wanted to commend you on your excellent customer service. Even though this may be a small purchase, you have treated us like a large purchase client. Thank you for that. I really appreciate it. (Midwest VA Medical Center)
- Thank you for your excellent customer care Kemp! (Large West Coast Hospital System)
- Thank you very much, it's great working with you! (Midwest University Hospital System)
- We are very patient oriented and want to provide our patients with the best possible care. Thank you for doing a wonderful installation and explaining the SAFESCAN Pillars and taking the time to make sure we know how to use them. Everyone with MEDNOVUS has been a pleasure to work with, again thank you to you and your team. (Kentucky Hospital)
- The SAFESCAN Pillar System is excellent. We really like it! (Orthopaedic Hospital in Wisconsin)